20 Unbelievably Beautiful Landscapes in the World

Our planet is full of beautiful natural and man-made landscapes. Among these beautiful landscapes some are unbelievably beautiful. I really enjoy pictures of beautiful scenery and landscapes. They are so lovely and heart fulfilling that you get a feeling of joy and satisfaction when you look at them. They actually help to increase our creativity and give us peace of mind. So, I'm providing you with some amazing photos of some of the most beautiful landscapes from around the world in this blog post.

Here are 20 very beautiful photos of natural and man-made landscapes from around the world for you. These pictures are certainly some of the best scenery pictures I've ever seen. They make me want to get out for a trip to the real places. I wish I can visit these places one day!

Santorini at Night

Namaqualand in South Africa

Milford Sound - Mitre Peak

Sognefjord in Norway

Lemuria Praslin in Seychelles

Lake Powell in the USA

James Bond Island in Thailand

Galapagos Island in Ecuador

Water Terraces at Blue Moon Valley in China

Hidden Beach of Marieta Island

Salzburg in Austria

Bora Bora Island

Cappadocia in Turkey

London Bridge

Great Pyramid of Giza


Ha Long Bay

Iguazu Falls

Sahara Desert

Taj Mahal in India

Uluru in Australia

12 Responses to “20 Unbelievably Beautiful Landscapes in the World”

Haven House said...
July 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Really wonder places in world ...beautiful ...


aqilaisya hanifa said...
August 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM

that's awesome...
please visit my blog to see the beautiful of west borneo, Indonesia at
http://aqilaputrikalbar.blogspot.com/
thanks b4..


Anonymous said...
October 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Thank you!!!! I took a journey I'd never be able to go on any other way. : )picshio


Rathore said...
October 24, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Nice blog thanks for sharing its valuable information.hershey park


Anonymous said...
November 13, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Lake Powell is in Utah. I've been there many times. It's beautiful.


Nuha Sultana said...
February 21, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

You are welcome to my blog: The Incredible Places of the World You May Want to Visit (Part 1)


Smk said...
February 28, 2014 at 5:09 PM This comment has been removed by the author.

Smk said...
February 28, 2014 at 5:13 PM

please visit my blog to see the beautiful of Hidden In America at
All About Information


Md. Asif Rabbi said...
April 25, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Very Informative Post. Thanks for sharing.
--->>LiveTechnologyBD.Blogspot.Com


Trevor West said...
May 19, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Namaqualand in South Africa is one of my favorites and also the hidden beach. I wish I could have the opportunity to visit them. Thanks for these beautiful images.

Venue Finder


Hassaan Shahid said...
October 10, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Awesome !
Mp3Dolphin
Mp3 Dolphin
Mp3 Download
Latest Songs


Sterling Smith said...
November 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Wow such a lovely picture. It’s very eye-catching and beautiful. Landscape is the most important element for any residential or commercial space owners. Few days ago, I bought a beautiful house in Temecula area. At that time, I hired a popular Temecula landscapers company. They provide me very mind-blowing yard Maintenance service. I was satisfied with their service.


Original Material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. All Contents Copyright © 2011-2013 Planet Apex.